200ml ( For external Use Only )
Vedanahara thaila is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti rheumatic. It improves the strength of muscles, bones and joints. It is indicated in all kind of arthritis.
How to Use: Take sufficient qty of oil in a bowl , make it warm and apply it on the affected area 30 mins before bath and also before sleep for better results.
Vedanahara thaila is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti rheumatic oil. It improves the strength of muscles, bones and joints. It is indicated in all kinds of arthritis.
- It is used in neuro-muscular and musculo-skeletal conditions.
- Lessens pain, stiffness and tightness in joints.
- Helps maintain flexibility of joints
- Helps to control numbness and tingling sensation in the joints
- Strengthens muscles, nerves and joints.
- Withania somnifera
- Solanum surattense
- Sida cordifolia
- Tribulus terrestris
- Oroxylum indicum
- Abutilon indicum
- Sida veronicaepetia
- Stereospermum suaveolens
- Til Oil
- Cow’s milk
- Asparagus racemosus,
- Cinnamomum camphora,
- crocus sativus etc.
|Dimensions||6 × 14 cm|